It’s a blessing in disguise to be capable of sleeping anywhere at any point in time—especially the people who face no problem while sleeping during travel. If you are also one of those quick sleepers, it’s a great thing. But the problem that accompanies this habit is a stiff neck. You may face no problem in sleeping regardless of the place and time, but your neck does.
The uncomfortable posture and wrong position of the neck leads to severe pain in the back and the neck. The best that can be done in this regard is travel pillows, especially the inflatable travel pillows. If you explore the market, you will be able to find a wide range of these comfy little pillows that will aid your sleep and save you from all kinds of aches afterward.
Why You Need A Travel Pillow Inflatable?
This is a ubiquitous question and is asked by numerous people. The answer is straightforward and relatable. There will rarely be a person who doesn’t face neck aches or back pain after sleeping in a random position during travel. The inflatable travel pillow gives a lift to the upper body making the sleep-in airplane comfortable and painless. It saves you from all kinds of spine issues and is, therefore, a smart and efficient tool.
Features To Look Into A Travel Pillow:
The first and foremost thing that needs to be given utmost importance while talking of inflatable
travel neck pillows is these pillows’ features. You need to make a list of all the things that
should be kept in mind when buying the best inflatable travel pillow.
Best Inflatable Travel Pillow Features:
- Outer Material
- Inner Material
- Wash ability
• Comfort: It is not something unusual as the whole purpose of travel pillow is comfort. The most important factor that needs to be kept on the top of the list is comfort. If a pillow is comfortable, it needs to be your first pick.
• Cost: Another important thing is the cost of the pillow. Set a budget, too, not too high, and search for a pillow that fits your budget as it is useless to spend so much on just a pillow.
• Outer Material: Ensure that the outer material is soft and comfortable and is allergen-free ( especially for allergic to any material).
• Inner Material: The inner material of the pillow should not be too hard and preferably smooth and soft. Go for the softest kind of foam.
• Shape: The travel pillows come in different kinds of shapes depending upon your posture during sleep. Choose the one that suits you the best for more comfort.
• Wash ability: It is a waste of both time and money to buy a travel pillow every time you plan a travel. So, it’s always smart to buy one that’s washable.
• Portability: Make sure that the pillow is portable and doesn’t require a lot of storage space. This is a crucial point as a portable pillow will be easy to carry around anywhere.
• Durability: It will be wise if you buy a travel rest inflatable pillow from a trustworthy brand so that you don’t have to buy it over and over again. Basically, make sure that it’s durable.
7 Best Inflatable Neck Pillow/ Travel Pillows
You are aware of the need for inflatable travel pillows and their features at this point. These
things will help you in buying the best travel pillow for yourself. To make the task even easier
for you, we have some recommendations and 7 Inflatable Travel Pillow Reviews for you.
1. Does this pillow come with an air pump?
Yes, it comes with an air pump so that it can be filled up easily.
2. Does it inflate easily?
It’s pretty hard to inflate the pillow as there are no air leaks in it.
You probably won’t have to buy another pillow for years once you get your hands on this amazing product. This is the perfect pillow for the stomach, back, and side sleepers and saves them from dealing with all that hassle of backache and neck pain. This pillow comes with an ergonomic design that is ideal for the neck and gives you a comfortable sleep.
1. Do it smell of plastic?
No, it lacks any plastic odor and is perfect for comfortable sleep.
2. Is this pillow washable?
No, it is not washable. But you can clean it up using a wet towel or some other damp piece of cloth.
The hood that comes with this pillow can cover the wearer’s eyes, providing a blackout. This helps in a peaceful and comfortable sleep. This pillow can be deflated easily and stored in your bag so you can carry it around anywhere you want. The inflation and deflation of the pillow are pretty easy. The outer material is super soft and comfy, which is another good thing about this pillow
1. Is it easy to deflate?
Yes, unlike most of the pillows, this pillow can be deflated conveniently using the air pump.
2. Is it washable?
Yes, you can wash it whenever you want.
All these things are possible with this camping travel pillow. It is easiest to deflate and inflate without any hassle. Moreover, for stomach sleepers, back, and front sleepers, this pillow serves the best. It saves you from all kinds of backaches and neck pains. The outer material is very comfy and soft, adding to the comfort. Like several other travel pillows, this camping pillow’s ergonomic design is the best savior for neck pain.
1. Is it washable?
No, it is not washable but can be cleaned using a wet towel.
Isn’t it amazing that now you can fold a sofa and keep it in your bag along with your clothes? Inflation and deflation are pretty easy. Just rest the pillow against the wind or inflate it on your own. The outer material is very soft and comfy. Both the outer and inner material is double-layered and provides you with the best sleep. It comes with its own bad with shoulder straps and makes traveling convenient.
1. Does it come with storage?
Yes, there is a storage strap at one side and a water bottle space on the other side of the bag.
Talking about the pillow will enable you to extend your legs and feel comfortable on your seat. The height is adjustable too. It would be best if you blew up the lower chamber only for low height and the higher one to increase the height. Children should lay down and play with their toys.
1. Does it come with a pillow cover?
No, it comes with a footrest pillow and bag only.
2. Do we get a pump too?
No, this pillow is easily inflated with mouth and much easier than a pump.
The best part about this pillow is that it’s ideal for both stomach and back sleepers as well as the seat sleepers. The polyester used in the pillow is good quality and soft. This saves you from all kinds of backaches and neck pains.
Moreover, this pillow comes in numerous designs and patterns. So, you can pick one that suits
your aesthetics the best.
1. Is the pillow machine-washable?
Yes, it is machine-washable. In fact, it is recommended by the owners to give it a good wash before every use.
2. Is it good for camping?
Yes, as it is soft, comfortable, and can be inflated easily.
At this point, you are aware of the purpose of a travel pillow and why you should buy it. In addition to this, you have read some reviews too. Now, it’s over to you to make the best decision and go for the pillow that suits you the best. We recommend you invest in this at least once in your lifetime.