Eid is the greatest festival of the Muslims. Eid is that time of the year that brings happiness in one’s life. All Muslims of the world celebrate Eid ul Fitr and Eid Ul Azha in a year with great pomp, show and zeal. Both have its own importance and celebration rituals. One of the most common rituals followed to wish Eid Mubarak to your family, friends and other fellow Muslims. All over the world, Muslims prefer to wish through Eid Greetings or Eid Wishes with their dear ones. If you are looking for the latest collection of Eid greetings this year, just end your search here. Now with us you will find the top and unique collection of Eid wishes.
- May Allah’s blessings be showered on you on this Eid
- May Allah Send His Love
Like Sunshine In His Warm
And Gentle Ways To Fill Every Corner Of Your Heart
And Filled Your Life With A Lot Of Happiness
Like This Eid Day.Happy Eid!!
- May Allah bless,
Your days with happiness,
Your weeks with prosperity,
Your months with contentment,
And your years with love and peace,
- A wish of the Happy Eid Celebrations.
Wrapped with Sincerity,
Tied with Care and
Sealed with a Dua to keep you & your family Blessed
- With the rise of Eid ka Chand,
I wish from Allah that your noor,
good luck and well being also increase manifolds.
- My wish from Allah!!
This eid is to keep your platter
filled with exquisite dishes of dreams
and desires and fulfillment of all your wishes.
- Wishing that Allah brings you treasured moments of happiness
and joy on the festive occasion of Eid
- With petals of the roses;
Palm full of the holy water;
Light of the sunshine;
Fragrance of the flowers;
& grass with dew;
I wish Happy Eid to you!
- With all the love that an SMS can hold;
I send you wishes which are equal to a pot of Gold!
Happy bountiful Eid greetings!
- Kuch Musarrat Mazeed ho jaye
Is bahane se Eid ho jaye
Eid milne jo Aap aajayein
Meri b Eid, Eid ho jaye.
- Our Eid has come
To bring us peace
To bring us love
To cherish our life
It is the time
We Muslims came together
Shoulder to shoulder
It is the time
We Muslims share,
Share our love
- Eid lekay aati hai dher sare khusiyan,
Eid mita deta hai insan mai dooriyan,
Eid hai khuda ka aik nayab tabarok,
isi liye kahte hain sab EID MUBARAK
- No shadows to depress you..
Only joys to surround you..
God himself to bless you…
These are my wishes for you..
Today,tomorrow and every day.
- Eid is the time to share the bounties bestowed on you by Allah. May your love, happiness and wealth grow by sharing it with everyone! Eid Mubaark
- You fasted,you prayed,
You been good for a whole 30 days.
So your merciful ALLAH gave you a sign,
Out came the moon to say come celebrate..
Happy Eid mubarak
- May Allah accept your Good deeds,
Forgive your transgressions and
ease the Suffering of all the people around the Globe.
Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy,
Prosperous and Peaceful Eid. Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing that you home and heart is always filled with happiness and peace.Eid Mubarak
- May your plate of life is always
full Of sweet Seviyan, topped with the nuts of happiness! A very happy Eid!
- May The Blessings Of Allah Fill
your Life With Pleasure.
And Open All The Doors Of Success..
Now & Always…!!
Happy EiD Mubarak
- May the noor of this month illuminate your heart,
mind and soul and may all your duas be answered.
Remember me in your prayers. Eid Mubarak
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure.
May the year ahead be fruitful too,
for your home and family and specially for you.